Cleansing your lashes is important to keep makeup and oil away from breaking down the adhesive that holds extensions in place. This lash foam is great for removing makeup, as well as daily cleansing for skin and eyelash extensions. By cleaning your lashes, it helps to treat and prevent blepharitis. Proper cleansing of your lashes is a must!
Perfect for stocking up or for offering to clients after treatments!
- Gentle foaming mousse consistency
- Perfect for cleansing the brow area before tinting treatment
- Suitable for cleaning lashes
- Removes makeup, oils and dust/dirt from hairs and skin
- The addition of Aloe extract moisturizes protects and nourishes skin and hairs
Thousandlashes Shampoo is Vegan and Cruelty free
Home use instruction:
Apply small amount of shampoo on the brush or finger by pressing on the foaming pump head
Dab it on the lashes along the lash line
Work the brush up and down along the lashes in gentle movements
Rinse it off with water
Gently brush lashes with a clean lash wand/brush
Use 4-5 times a week to clean extensions or as needed. It can be used on daily basis.